Friday, September 18, 2009

Quick lunch



Ok so this is also really simple we bake a normal or sweet potato for each of us ( I buy the organic ones from Woolies). I bake them on 180 for 1 hour. If they are organic I dont even wash them. Then I cut them up , dribble some olive oil on with Himalayan rock salt, chop up some avo, baby tomotoes or cucumber and here we added some organic dry Wors. Now this sausage is pure organic beef (I sometimes get Kudu) with NO cereals or preservatives! Amazing to find we order from alicia in Somerset West each month and courier it to us (infact I get a 2 or 3 month supply to save on bringing it here) I also have shared lifts with friends to collect. You can get the meat prices emailed to you from www.gonatural.co.za I have been ordering organic meat from them for 4 years and trust them implicitly. We also use the mince and boerewors (all totally gluten free and organic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment